Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Daddy Pop - One and Done!

Like many of the things we've checked off our wedding to-do list the band was a piece of cheeseburger (thats what I'm craving right now, Five Guys). We went to Whiskey bar to check them out on David Albert's suggestion and they hit me with a ton of delish. musical bricks. The band is quite large... I believe there are 3 singers. One is a lady and one is a man and another one raps! Anyone that knows me well enough, knows that I can't resist a good rhyme spitter. They played everything! It was awesome. I have a feeling people are going to be shaking their little booties right off. No one will be in their chairs when Daddy Pop hits the scene. As a little transition into singing the praises of musicians, I suppose I should do so for the musician in my life. We should all be getting a musical treat from Mr. David DeVoe himself and (I hope) a treat from SRM (the band he is/was?? in) who knows with those guys. They are trickyyy!!!

Here is Daddy Pop



And here Davealicious and the rest of SRM! He's the one with the big head and a shaded eye...

No comments:

Post a Comment