Friday, May 14, 2010

Adding a little SPICE to the mix

We have tried to add a bit of a unique flava to our nups... so I'd like to share a few things you can expect to see that day. To my friends/fam who are reading this pls take tons of pics!!!

Okay so first, our amazing florist is creating a throw away bouqet in the shape of a Jets Football. Yes. I will be making the single ladies go deep. You have to work for it!!!

Second, I've decided instead of a prissy pillow for our giant ring bearer... we're going a little more masculine with some deer antlers. Add a little rustic touch. I may or may not have things put under guests chairs to throw at him as he walks down to pay homage to my Dad's made up game of "The Deer Hunter" in which my brother, sister and I would have to put our hands on our head like antlers and try to run from one end of the room to the other without being pelted with balled up socks. Thanks Dad!!!

Flower girl in converse! So cute! Purple to match the maids!

Our invites are quite different then the norm. I will have to wait to post a pic of them as I honestly don't feel like explaining them. They will speak for themselves. But I must give a HUGE thanks to Mimi for doing an amazing amazing job on our save the dates. She is also doing our invites so I can't wait to see them/send them out. I know you'll all fall deeply and madly in love with her work. She is SO talented!!!!!!! I have no words to describe it!

There may be more coming... I will literally keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment